HOST AN EVENT
HOST YOUR NEXT FUNDRAISER OR CORPORATE EVENT AT DRAGONFLY!
Located on the banks of the San Joaquin River in southeast Madera County and just a short 10-minute drive from the northern Fresno River Park area, Dragonfly offers an all-grass shaded driving range, two chipping greens with practice bunkers, and a 10,000 square foot practice putting green.
Event Package Inclusions
- Golf cart with GPS yardage and hole diagrams
- GPS sponsor advertisement options
- Personalized scorecards
- Personalized golf cart signs
- Range balls before the round
- Public announcement system
GOLF EVENT OPTIONS
Click below for current event pricing. Events played during the two-week period following any scheduled green aerification may be discounted and a personal enquiry should be submitted to acquire pricing for any events during that period. Green aerification is scheduled for September 26 & 27, 2023 and March 25 & 26, 2024.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Friday – 8:00 AM or 1:00 PM shotgun – $99 per player with a 120 player minimum
Saturday & Sunday – 8:00 AM or 1:00 PM shotgun – $104 per player with a 120 player minimum
- Add $20 per player for any shotgun event that commences after 8:00 AM or before 1:00 PM
- Afternoon shotguns in winter months may start slightly earlier as daylight dictates with no additional fee
- A 25% deposit is required to schedule an event. Deposits are fully refundable up to 30 days prior to the event date
- Full payment is required two weeks in advance of any event with refunds applied for any no-shows up to an eight player maximum
EVENT FOOD AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Before, during, or after golf, let the Wings Grill at Dragonfly offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner options.
Beverage stations and beverage carts are also available during the round.
Contact Us To Learn More!
"*" indicates required fields