Temporary Restrictions Include:
• Course is open and allowing powered golf carts (one rider per cart)
• Range is open
• Credit card transactions only
• The clubhouse is closed – no golf shop access
• Cafe is open for outdoor seating or on-course delivery by calling 559-439-3472.
• Beverage carts are now available by the practice putting green and at the turn.
• Flags must be left in the hole – modified cup settings will prevent the ball from falling all the way into the hole
• No rakes in any bunkers
• Range check-in and payment is at the range (CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ONLY)
• Golf check-in and payment is at the 10th tee where all play commences (CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ONLY)
• Gift certificates are valid
• Single rider carts only – members of the same family are permitted to ride together
• Groups of less than four are NOT being asked to pair up – i.e. twosome remains as a twosome
Open to the Public
Dragonfly Golf Club is open to the public and offers a variety of fee structures. Click on our tee-times tab to view available tee-times and per person rates. All fees include the use of a GPS equipped cart.
This creation by internationally renowned golf course designer, Gary Roger Baird, features low rolling hills along with giant oak trees and is located adjacent to the scenic San Joaquin River. The course provides a challenging design with generous sized rolling fairways, large green complexes, over 80 sand and waste bunkers as well as six water hazards, all complemented by the natural beauty of the surrounding San Joaquin River habitat and panoramic views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Dragonfly has no houses, no traffic noise, no parallel fairways and with that, those who come to test their skills will find themselves in one of the most serene settings in all of golf. Dragonfly Golf Club is one of the longest and highest rated golf courses in California. At 7,734 yards from the back tees and boasting a 76.9 course rating and a 140 slope, Dragonfly will test even the best of players. However, Dragonfly does offer seven tee-box locations that begin as short as 3,690 yards and has a set of white tees that are positioned at a comfortable 6,202 yards. The course is always in great condition and features hybrid Bermuda fairways as well a bent grass greens.
The casual Golf Clubhouse features a fully stocked golf shop and the Wings Grill with a simple and tasty breakfast and lunch menu.
The Practice Facility
The driving range includes a fully-grassed teeing area (never on mats) with six target greens with colored yardage flags and laser prisms. The 10,000 square-foot putting green has 14 putting cups. Both chipping greens have adjacent practice bunkers and can accommodate participate shots up to 60 yards. The driving range and practice areas are open until dark each day, however the driving range does often close one hour before sunset on Thursdays due to mowing procedures.